ReCyclore Ottawa Bicycle Cooperative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts about this forum

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts about this forum Empty Thoughts about this forum

Post by Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:52 pm

I would really like to know what people think of this forum. Please reply to this post and let me know. Thanks

I know some will see it as something of a drag, but the fact remains that we are trying to coordinate our activities even though we rarely meet in person. We almost never all get together at the same time, and certainly far too rarely to be useful for resolving ongoing shop issues. This forum format is one I have used for decades and it works.

Shift Calendar
There is a calendar function, but it is not really suitable for our needs. I suggest we stick with the google doc. It's clean and simple, even if something of a pain to recreate every two months.

Shop Log Update I withdraw this last suggestion as per discussion elsewhere
I say move the shop log to here. It is more easily searchable, and more importantly replys to issues raised get noticed. In google docs a lot of the comments, ideas and suggestions are simply disappearing as no one ever gets back to them.

Other?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://recyclore.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Thoughts about this forum Empty Re: Thoughts about this forum

Post by evg Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:27 pm

Hi all,

Has anyone posted a message besides you Mike? It takes effort for the community to adopt new tools and practices. I'm receptive on using this if others do.

Google docs seems to work for the shift calendar. I'm not convinced that the shop log should go here. We can explore and discuss again.

Eric

evg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum